This is a collection of the logos and icons, I created (and used/not drafts) during the last years.
Open Sea is a dead game project I was working on:
- Simple pixel art.
- Stylistic and minimalistic text.
- Simple icon similar to the graphics in the game.
Redox is an operating-system I work on. The icon was one of the first things I contributed to Redox (before code):
- It is a circle construction formed after an atom.
- The electrons are placed to resemble a sodium atom, which together with e.g. fluorine reacts in a redox reaction.
- It's SVG!
Sodium is a text editor I wrote. The logo is
- It is based on a basic square with rounded edges (square construction).
- It uses text as a form of background noise.
XENOTIME is a game engine, which I created a logo for:
- It is a text-based logo.
- It uses red-black colorscheme because it reflects the colorful game world.
- It preserves simplicity.
TFS is a filesystem I'm working on. The icon is:
- It is a hexagone looking like an isometric projection of a cube, giving it a 3D feel.
- The tetragon gives it a "glassy" feel (looking modern).
- One of my favorite logo creations.
- Just 284 bytes, in total (optimized SVG). Compressed, it is around 100 bytes.
SeaHash is a hash function I designed:
- Very simple and not so fancy (showing stability and robustness).
- Waves symbolizing the sea and performance.
- Basic monospace font.
Termion is a terminal manipulation library I wrote:
- It's animated, which is really cool. Note that in some browsers, the animation doesn't work in IMG tags, so if it is static, click it.
- The animation gives it an "interactive" feel.
- It uses common terminal colors and font.
Tip of the iceberg
These are just the ones I used. I've created many other drafts and candidates, which I might show in another blog post.